Saturday, January 11, 2014
Lilash - How to Spot a Fake or Counterfeit Lilash
How to tell if a Lilash Product is Genuine
Before we dive into this, let me first say, shopspaViolet has AUTHENTIC Lilash, and that is why we are priced higher than others online. NOBODY is an authorized dealer of Lilash in the United States. Some retailers like us have inventory of Lilash to sell.
Are a Lot of Lilash Products Online Fake?
Yes, they are, in fact about 80%. Bargain warehouses like Amazon, Ebay, Overstock, Bonanza, Rakuten and more are places where people can sell their merchandise, real or fake, through a black market. Lilash as well as every other skin care product manufacturer will not allow their products to be sold by anyone other than an authorized dealer, and these dealers are told not to sell on these sites.
What is wrong with a Knock Off Counterfeit?
Counterfeit skin care products like Lilash sold on the internet have not gone through the testing, or have proof of results like original authentic Lilash. The ingredients don't have to be disclosed, so you really do not know what you are buying.
How Can you Tell if Lilash is Counterfeit
Fake Lilash will have some of these warning signs:
- Authentic Sellers will offer a 90 day money back guarantee
- Original .2 oz will be priced above $100, .1 oz above $55
- Sometimes say it will not come in a box
- Box has spelling mistakes and\or low quality printing
- Foreign language for the instructions
- Embossed Logo on front is not present
- Spelling mistakes on website to give you a clue it's from a different country.
- Payment system is not secure ( website should have a SSL Certificate )
- Buy from USA, Lilash is made only in the USA.
Other Articles on Lilash:
What is the Shelf Life of Lilash?
Lilash Demi, a Smaller Size, Great for Trying Out
What Would Bambi Do? Li Lash - A picture of results