Assuming you have a suitable cleanser.....
1. Sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 15 for daily use. Intellishade by Revision Skincare not only protects and hydrates, but has a universal tint.
2. Vitamin C Serum. Use under sunscreen in the AM, not only will it boost the SPF it is also a mighty brightener and anti-aging. Try Skinceuticals
CE Ferulic which reduces sunburn cell formation and is chock full of Vitamin E.
3. Topical AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid). Neostrata's Lotion Plus is a 15% AHA skin renewal lotion that may be used on face and body.
4. Retinol or Vitamin A. Start with a 0.5%, Replenix Retinol Pads smooth and firm skin and are so easy to add to your nightly regime.
5. Moisturizer. Look for something reparative. EltaMD's PM Therapy strengthens skin's moisture barrier, repairs and restores.
AM : Cleanse, Vitamin C, Sunscreen
PM : Cleanse, Retin-A, Hydrate
Cheers, Miss Violet